• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Werther App
1 - Real Name? - Nicolas

2 - Gaming name? - Werther

3 - Games you play? - Only MTA

4 - Previous or current clans?
Previous: GDS , LcP , 2RT
Current: none
Why did you left your previous clan(s) / or want to leave your current clan?
GDS left because LcP wanted me in clan
LcP left because i was irritated and i was not appreciated
I was the leader of 2RT Clan has been closed Inactive players and gamers prefer join to SiK and N'C

5 - Country of residence? - Poland

6 - Age? - 20

7 - Why will you be a good addition to SGA?
SGA is the best clan in MTA Race I think that I get so much expierence to join SGA
If I join to SGA i don't want to leave this clan because i didn't find better clan SiK is too overrated I'm ambitious and i train a lot of maps and I looking for sc

8 - Anything else you can think of that will be relevant (Or more info not included above): I think that's is it I can add my channel on youtube
Yes. Good skills!
What about SIK clan? isn't you [SIK]Magik_pl
No from me
I was in SiKr and this is totally fail and i don't like SiK so i didn't mention about it Nice to VOTE for NO I don't understand but ok .. Skills or what? I'm very honest and i'm person with principles
Thumbs Up 
Guy with great driving skills, very friendly and helpful. :thumbsup:
I'm more inclined to vote against. I don't know you, just saw somewhere, but someone said that you have not clear past.
This is so sad for me when people talking about past I feel offended because i never don't look at past Now i'm totally different player and you players try to rate me for my personality before the year Thank you for Surenos which is fine and he trust me Other players vote NO or Neutral because don't know me or heard rumors or opinion before the year No one thinks about what is now I expect only honest rate SGA players