• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SmoK! app
1 - Real Name? Tomasz

2 - Gaming name? SmoK!

3 - Games you play? MTA, LOL, DOTA2, CS:GO, Metin2

4 - Previous or current clans?
Previous: Worst Hunters, NAB Team
Current: ---
Why did you left your previous clan(s) / or want to leave your current clan?
Worst Hunters - I am founder of this clan. I created it in 2014 and it had its good days but at the beginning of 2015 i closed it because of inactive players.
NAB Team - I joined this clan because many clans wanted me to join and I finally decided to join them but the athmosphere was quite bad and also players were joing and leaving almost everyday so I found it nosense and left.

5 - Country of residence? Poland

6 - Age? 19

7 - Why will you be a good addition to SGA? Well, though everybody thinks that I am dm player I actually feel the racer soul in myself and I always found the biggest pleasure in participating this mode. I am actually still learning maps and lines to set best times, although I already consider myself as a good player. I think that SGA is currently best racing clan and I will be able to improve my skills in best way here =)

8 - Anything else you can think of that will be relevant (Or more info not included above):I am still looking for a clan with great athmosphere in which I would feel the best and I could stay for the rest of my playtime on mta. I think that SGA contains it so I hope you will take my application into positive consideration =)
You don't have Enough Skills to join SGA.
Hello I saw your skills on ffs server I think that he should get a chance to test in clan I don't vote because test players can't give a yes or no Good luck
Vote: No
You can close this thread.