Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malek's apply
Please complete the following form and post it in a new topic to officially apply.

1 - Real Name? Álex

2 - Gaming name? Malekith

3 - Games you play? MTA and Minecraft

4 - Previous or current clans?

Previous: CrF [2012] / SiK [2013/14-2015/16] / SGA[2014/15] / 'TC[2016]

Why did you left your previous clan(s) / or want to leave your current clan?

CrF: Problems inside the clan and between to clans.

SiK: Some personal problems in real life, and I didn't agreed with anything of what the B team leader was doing. Like the 75% of the B team talked to leave the clan, but I was the only who did.

SGA: That member why I left CrF came to SGA. He and another talk shit about my tops, saying I was hacking (lmao..) . Finally I left it because I lost motivation and communication with the clan, feeling lonely there.

SiK: That second time, I returned to play with some old friends in the clan. Didn't agree with the acting form of some guys in clan. Some of that guys were inactive at that moment. General inactivity of 90% of the team (only 4-5 training for a cw of 70 members that the clan has in the list).

'TC: I joined pretty fast because I wanted to help them in their next cw. After a bit on the team, just feel pretty inactive for the roles that we talked, I said to the leaders. The thing why I left the clan in a month, it's because usually I take a bit to think on what clan I want to be. I joined TC in just a few hours after leaving SiK cause to help them in that cw, that's why I've think what I want to do in MTA in the month while I was in 'TC.

5 - Country of residence? Spain

6 - Age? 23

7 - Why will you be a good addition to SGA? Race skills, programming skills, active since 2012 in race, I think I've always had a good behaviour and I'm a mature person, also always tried to participate in CWs.

8 - Anything else you can think of that will be relevant (Or more info not included above):

Some vids

Some other good videos:
Just... YES!
[Image: r8tbnr.jpg]
Same as BurN YES good luck Big Grin
Well , what can i say ?
Welcome for me bro !
[Image: HS3mkXp.gif]
yes ofcourse!
Well, YES
Yeees,nice to see you here bro!
Thanks for the positive votes guys ^^
Accepted, welcome to our Clan.
As a Trialmember, you can use this clantag [SGAt] with your nickname in the next 2 weeks.

After you passed the 2 weeks, you will get your [SGA] clantag.
[Image: signaturstalker9sz4o.jpg]