Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MegatromTC app
[1] My name is Randi Josue , I'm 25 years old and I live in Venezuela, Valencia. 
[2] Gaming name? MegatromTC 
[3] Games you play? Need For Speed Moswanted 2015, GtaV, Counter Striker, Warface, Grid 2, MTA, ETC...
[4] 4 - Previous or current clans?
Previous: 
Current: UdKa, FoX
[5] Why did you left your previous clan(s) / or want to leave your current clan?  And I started playing on FoX server for a while and I enjoyed the time I spent there because everyone was friendly and we were so close to each other and then I decided to join Fox clan and I got accepted. FoX clan was really good, honya was the founder and the clan was awesome, Everyone was friendly and we were really close to each other. We used to play clan wars all the time and we were winning most of them, the server wasn’t really huge but it was really good and I gain a lot of experience there as a player,.

Fox wasn’t only in MTA.
[6] Country of residence? ok again Venezuela Valencia
[7] 6 - Age? 25  Confused
[8] 7 - Why will you be a good addition to SGA?  SGA is one of the biggest gaming communities in MTA: SA , so by joining the clan I would really like to offer my help in any sort of way. Also I've a lot of experiences in the past as admin and I’ll be able to handle any situation in-game and on the forums.
I'm able to RUN under stress and I'm able to multi-task and I have proved many times that I’m that guy that you can depend on and trust and also I would love to participate in any events that SGA host , I really would like to participate in events and organize them, To be honest I’m not good in organizing but I will improve my skills and will definitely help out and participate in the future and I also want to be a part of SGA new projects and updates and help out with testing new scripts and more.
I want to see this gaming community getting better and bigger every day, I'm able to do a lot of things such as mapping and Graphics and I know there's already SGA members that capable of doing that but I got my own ways too and I always offer my help in anything , I'm not that lazy guy that when you trust him on something he won't do or delay it and I’m really a hard worker and I will be doing what’s best for the server and for the players.
I have the ability to solve problems, I'm able to lead and even take orders from others. Also as one of the biggest communities I expect to have good management & supervision.

[9] 8 - Anything else you can think of that will be relevant (Or more info not included above):

I have been playing MTA since 2012.  i played on random Fun servers but its started to become boring so i looked for other and thats something special for me becouse there is a different conception.
THANK YOU FOR READING
amazing application, You got my YES
good player
YES
[Image: BIgI76v.jpg][Image: sig.png]
+ , i wanna see u write in chat about life in venezuela. like a year ago i pm'ed a random girl who i found pretty in one social website. and soon later i didnt know what to ask and asked her for a perfect country to live in. and she said Venezuela is the greatest place to be. of course i decided that girl is a stupid bitch and i shouldnt spend more time chatting with her because she watches too much tv soap operas and other televisa presenta.
It's a yes from me.
Tongue 
Nice application and seems good guy
YES
Yes from me. =)
thanks guys
[Image: iIH6CtE.jpg]
Accepted, welcome to our Clan.
As a Trialmember, you can use this clantag [SGAt] with your nickname in the next 3 weeks.

After you passed the 3 weeks, you will get your [SGA] clantag.
[Image: signaturstalker9sz4o.jpg]