KenBloc[K]
3 - Games you play?

Only mta
4 - Previous or current clans?
Previous:
 -[KBS] , [DoN] , [Udka] , [LcP*]
Current:
None
Why did you left your previous clan(s) / or want to leave your current clan?

-KBS - The clan closed due to Ivan's leaving
-DON - Josh closed the clan because there was a player who was using hacks and the clan started to have bad reputation and other members started to leave.
-uDka - I left the clan because I wanted to join LcP.
-LcP* - The clan joined with IDC due to many members inactivity
5 - Country of residence?

Perú
6 - Age?

18 years old
7 - Why will you be a good addition to SGA?

I know I'm not the best player, but I'm in a stage of improvement when I'm constantly getting better, I'm pretty sure one day I'll be at the same level of the biggest players out there. I also have good Friends like M4rc05 who is always giving advices to me so I can do better in future. In addition, I'm the main leader of Peru for any cw we may have so I consider myself as a good leader.
8 - Anything else you can think of that will be relevant (Or more info not included above):

I have a couple of videos, one of them is in good quality while the other kinda sucks but anyway.
The first one has some fails (I'm sorry about that) I know I can do less than 5:20 I was very sleepy when M4rk05 recorded it.

https://youtu.be/-vlaEqlVrjU

The second one (Thanks to MegratonTC for recording) I was pretty laggy  Confused  but did my best 
https://youtu.be/xFV4uFPjFxg
So I think that's it, thanks for reading this application I really hope I can join the clan, meet you all and help you whenever I can.  Smile Smile
you have my vote, good player welcome to forum
[Image: iIH6CtE.jpg]
You weren't that bad even before, as I saw your performance on some servers. But looks like you've improved your skills and totally want to join SGA. Yes from me, just don't stop and keep practicing. Smile
...yes
[Image: BIgI76v.jpg][Image: sig.png]
Yes for me too, it's a good driving and can improve a lot if he keeps training
Accepted, welcome to our Clan.
As a Trialmember, you can use this clantag [SGAt] with your nickname in the next 3 weeks.

After you passed the 3 weeks, you will get your [SGA] clantag.
[Image: signaturstalker9sz4o.jpg]