Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shizmorp for SGA Member
1 - Real Name? Jānis Reinis Rancāns

2 - Gaming name?Shizmorp

3 - Games you play? Mta SA, CS 1.6, NFS MW, Gta SA, GTA V e.t.c.

4 - Previous or current clans?
Previous: None
Current:None too
Why did you left your previous clan(s) / or want to leave your current clan?

5 - Country of residence? Latvia, Riga.

6 - Age? 19

7 - Why will you be a good addition to SGA? Because, I have been playing race servers for a while now and I have mapped my own race maps, and train in my own server that I only sometimes play in. So I think I would have the necesarry skills for this. P.S. Sorry for the grammar mistakes, where I am from it is not the official language of the country. I admire this clan for a very long time, so I am writing this aplication now. I have a skill, because, when I and my brother with few of his friends were making our own Latvian roleplay server, we both made a death match area near hospital, so we could respawn and continue what we started, we all had admin level, so we spawned ourselves guns and more guns! And then from that moment we regularly go to dm servers for fun, we played in teams and single handedly. So we had fun and I was training my skill!

8 - Anything else you can think of that will be relevant (Or more info not included above): So, about me, I also play Latvian Roleplay servers for a while as well, so I am skilled enough to shoot if there is going for it to be necesarry and of course, I am pretty skilled driver as well
! Big Grin
Hey, thanks for your apply. Will be good to see your habilities, so if you can post a video of you playing some race maps, that will be good Smile
welcome Big Grin
[Image: iIH6CtE.jpg]
After a long discussion, and a lot of writing in our clan, we decided to decline this app.

You can try again someday.

So long,
[Image: signaturstalker9sz4o.jpg]