Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synchaus join request!
1 - Real Name? 

Kevin

2 - Gaming name?

I have been using a lot of game nicks (+100), but I can't remember my old racing nickname.
At the moment I'm synchaus

3 - Games you play?

MTA, CS:GO, CS 1.6, Dota 2, LoL, Dirt 3.. etc

4 - Previous or current clans?
Previous:
nR - nextRevolution
ZF - Zero Fear
(shooter clans)
Current: - (Staying in ZF in ffs, but I'm not member anymore)

Why did you left your previous clan(s) / or want to leave your current clan?

At the year 2013 end I quited playing MTA, I came back at the beginning of 2015 and started playing shooter for no reason... now when I have played shooter, I have been realised that I don't have that much fun and I don't enjoy playing MTA, so one day I went to race and I got that feeling back what I had some years ago.
So I decided to leave the current clan because I want to be again part of the racing community in MTA.

5 - Country of residence?

Estonia

6 - Age?

7 - Why will you be a good addition to SGA?

I'd like to improve my skills, also I want to get back my old skills what I had in race. It would be good to be a part of the good racing clan. I know 70-80% of SGA members and also I miss old members who have retired, but sad thing is I can't remember my old nick so I can't tell you who I am. I learn fast, but sad thing is I sold my all gamepads when I quited MTA, I also sold my PC, keyboards, headphones, pretty much everything and started projecting cars in real life. Now I'm finally back in race and I want to get good start to begin my new journey. I have been learning to play with keyboard, it's easy you know, so I can't tell that I'm god in race like old times, but I can beat lot of racers who are in good clans.

8 - Anything else you can think of that will be relevant (Or more info not included above):

I started playing race in 2012 and I got good skills pretty fast. In these years I made lot of race videos where I beated toptimes, but I feel bad that I didn't write them to any card or disk, so I lost all my racing videos... and at the moment I have pretty shit laptop so I can't record any videos.
Before the time when I quited, I got invited to
=FoX=, but I was that kind of guy who only joined to clans what was best of the bests... so I didn't take the offer and stopped my career in race.

Thanks for reading and I hope you make the right decision.
Yes from me. Great application. Smile
Yep from me.
I don't know you, but your application is fantastic Big Grin. I think, you should have chance to be on od us. YES from me.
Thanks for the positive votes mates! ^^ Smile
racing skills unknown.
..YES..
[Image: BIgI76v.jpg][Image: sig.png]
LOL another cs player, SURIK WE HAVE GUY TO PLAY WITH, YES (really nice guy)
Accepted, welcome to our Clan.
As a Trialmember, you can use this clantag [SGAt] with your nickname in the next 2 weeks.

After you passed the 2 weeks, you will get your [SGA] clantag.
[Image: signaturstalker9sz4o.jpg]