• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1 - Real name?

2 - Name of the game?

3 - Games you play?
Resident Evil 6, MTA, NFS

4 - Previous or current clans?
Previous: CrF, SSR and NKC trial
Current: None
Why did you leave your previous clan (s) / or do you want to leave your current clan?
Do not leave NKC, do not pass the test but improve a lot and I want to show my skills in [SGA]

5 - Country of residence?

6 - Age?

7 - Why will you be a good addition to SGA?
Because I know that I will improve little by little and I will help the clan a lot.

8 - Anything else you think may be relevant (Or more information not included above):
I do not have a camera to record so I do not have any video: c
Could you please give us your skype? I haven't seen you ever before, and If you can't record the video, I can help you. And to say the opinion, I need to see your skills.
yes , sv GTA.Ru
Neutral for me
Your skills are good buy my vote is No, because you are clan hopper and your nick never is the same.I challenge you to be 3 months without a clan and with the same nick, until then my vote will be the same.
No for me.
racing skills unknown.
I'm sorry but I have to answer something about maon , recently apply to sk and they denied it. , maon is clan hopper
and now application to sga , maon its looking for a clan how crazy to enter more above it is inactive liar
He's desperate for not having a clan..
After a long discussion, and a lot of writing in our clan, we decided to decline this app.

You can try again someday.

So long,
[Image: signaturstalker9sz4o.jpg]