• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flawless app
1 - Real name: Derick

2 - Gaming name: Flawless

3 - Games you play: CS:GO and League of Legends

4 - Previous or current clans?
Previous: LSR and AFE
Current: None
Why did you left your previous clan(s) / or want to leave your current clan: From the LSR i left because the clan was very inactive, had no training, no one entered the server, etc.
Already from AFE, I was in AFEt, but I was not having time to get on the server, train and talk with the team, I was in studies and with problems in my personal life, so I decided to leave the team better both for myself and for them, not to stay in the team without entering the server, I stayed 2 months without playing, I came back 2 days ago.

5 - Coutry of residence: Brazil

6 - Age: 16

7 - Why will you be a good addition to SGA: Actually SGA will be a good addition for me, I really like this team, have several quality drivers and I can learn from these riders, this team would be great for me, train inside that team, learn from them all about racing and become a great pilot.

8 - Anything else you can think of that will be revelant (Or more not included above): I have a video driving, it was when I recorded to create application in AFE, I do not know if I can post this here, because I am not writing to your server or FFS, but I will publish (Let me know if I can no, what I deleted). And I also wanted to make it clear here that I came back to play 2 days ago, I'm relearning, so I want to be part of the SGA, relearn already with great knights, the moment I'm very bad, I will not lie to you, but with The time will be better. Sorry for my english, I do not know very well and some parts of this application were in the translator, I apologize.

My vídeo:
hihi, i change my nickname for Roach, thx.
You have my yes. GL.
(06-22-2017, 05:17 AM)Awesome Wrote:  You have my yes. GL.

Thanks Awe! ^-^
Yes good luck!!
(06-23-2017, 12:46 AM)josh Wrote:  Yes good luck!!

Thanks Josh.
Hi guys, can cancel this application ty.