Cearme app.

Gaming name: Cearme

Games you play MTA/CS

Previous or current clans
Previous: I dont had
Current: I dont have

Country of residence Poland, Lublin

Age 17

Why will you be a good addition to SGA? I'm looking for a good clan when I can improve my skills and I think it's good clan and I can improve my skills there.

Anything else you can think of that will be relevant (Or more info not included above): I dont know what write there.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS4VjSddzMY
as i remember u applied to CrF some days ago,but now i cant find it anymore,what happened to ur app?
[Image: BIgI76v.jpg][Image: sig.png]
I dont know, today i'm looking and it's deleted so I don't write again Smile
Hello LemoN!

First of all...
Every application what you have been made looks so poor, don't you learn from mistakes or what?

Even besides your racing skills you would be able to get few yes's, if you could make a nice application, but for me it just seems like you don't give a fuck about them, prove me that I'm wrong.

For now it's definetly "no" from me.
Have a nice evening!
racing skills unknown.
poor app,the map u recorded is very easy.You applied to CrF 3 times and u deleted ur last app to CrF.Sorry but NO
And what makes it so easy? From what I know you want to accept new players and teach them to race "We prefer people without a race-clan-history". And what about the poor app? What do you mean it's poor?
Quote: u deleted ur last app
Man, he can't delete his app. He don't have any options to delete app, really.
you recorded only 1 map so what do u expect?you just added color to app.Do you think that we will accept every player without a race-clan-history?write app when you will be more matured than now.

https://ffs-gaming.com/members/296568-LemoneK
Last Visit 20 hours ago
(11-08-2017, 06:21 PM)Cearme Wrote:  And what makes it so easy? From what I know you want to accept new players and teach them to race "We prefer people without a race-clan-history". And what about the poor app? What do you mean it's poor?

(11-08-2017, 06:38 PM)CaverN Wrote:  
Quote: u deleted ur last app
Man, he can't delete his app. He don't have any options to delete app, really.
oh sorry.I was reading other guy's app  probably Big Grin. so he applied to CrF 2 times*
Yes, that's true. But why u have a bad opinion to him because he applied to CrF 2 times? His apps are denied and he try to join to other clan. What wrong with this? Big Grin