Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruben's application
Wink 

1 - Real Name? / My name is Rubén Torres

2 - Gaming name? / Has always been RuBenXitoH

3 - Games you play? / I mostly play MTA at the moment but I also used to play csgo and samp.

4 - Previous or current clans?
Previous: / Never had a mta racing clan, but I have been in the best samp racing clans such as MWR, GT, OSR..
Current: / None
Why did you left your previous clan(s) / or want to leave your current clan? I left MWR because the clan was closed unfortunately :/, same for GT, players got inactive, and I left OSR because I stopped playing samp and decided to leave because a clan doesn't deserve inactive people.

5 - Country of residence? Spain

6 - Age? / 20

7 - Why will you be a good addition to SGA? / I think I could be suitable for SGA because I have always liked good racing clans and I do everything which is on my hands to join them, and also there's another thing which I consider I am, the loyalty.. Any samp racer can tell you that I stay loyal to my clan and not leave just because another one is more powerful.

8 - Anything else you can think of that will be relevant (Or more info not included above): / Well , for me a clan isn't just wearing a tag, I mean If the clan ever needs some kind of help or something, I will try to be there and help to make the community bigger and make the skilled gamer alliance the best racing clan if possible hehe

[Image: wink.gif]

There I go with a video of a long and a tricky race, sorry for the quality, this is my first racing video lol, and I dunno why the video stopped just before ending but meh, you can see I managed to make the same record time ( mine), enjoy.  https://youtu.be/60Y-YrcZU24
finally!
my vote is YES
[Image: BIgI76v.jpg][Image: sig.png]
My vote YES, good luck!
good guy , YES !!!
Love is a name , Sex is a game , so forget the name and play the game ! Heart
YES from me. Good luck.
[Image: E2RTzMV.jpg]
Most definitely yes from me, good luck!
[Image: 6psRiFV.png]
Thumbs Up 
Thank you, really appreciate your words![Image: thumbsup.gif] Btw seems like the video is 1080p now lol youtube trolling me
You seem like a trustworthy guy for me, but before I vote I would like to contact with you and race a little bit.
Let me know when you have time.
racing skills unknown.
(02-08-2018, 07:42 PM)synchaus Wrote:  You seem like a trustworthy guy for me, but before I vote I would like to contact with you and race a little bit.
Let me know when you have time.

I wait for you in ffs server on saturday at 20:00 pm GMT +1 (spanish , german, french.. time)
Accepted, welcome to our Clan.
As a Trialmember, you can use this clantag [SGAt] with your nickname in the next 4 weeks.

After you passed the 4 weeks, you will get your [SGA] clantag.
[Image: signaturstalker9sz4o.jpg]